Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Celine Myers will let us know if and when Mustangs leave.

It is now May 19, 2014 and we have not heard if these two mustangs are going to be placed.  WRR is very patient.

It has been requested by Celine Myers no funds be collected for the transportation for the Mustangs until a final "Yes" has been made within the next 2 weeks.  With this in mind, all funds so far will be on hold until we are sure they are going .  The donations already collected will stay in a fund for their transportation at a later date.  Sorry for the confusion.  I guess I wanted them to be a horse too soon.

Downloadable Forms and Documents